By Jones, Antonia Jane
Read or Download 24 worked engineering drawing examples : volume one PDF
Similar engineering books
Complex electric deploy paintings helps town & Guilds 2330 point three certificates in Electrotechnical know-how and the 2356 point three NVQ in Electrotechnical companies.
The four-volume set LNAI 6881- LNAI 6884 constitutes the refereed court cases of the fifteenth overseas convention on Knowledge-Based clever details and Engineering structures, KES 2011, held in Kaiserslautern, Germany, in September 2011.
An immense point of molecular engineering is the `property directed' synthesis of huge molecules and molecular assemblies. artificial services has complicated to a kingdom which permits the meeting of supramolecules containing millions of atoms utilizing a `construction equipment' of molecular development blocks.
- Intelligent Data Engineering and Automated Learning - IDEAL 2012: 13th International Conference, Natal, Brazil, August 29-31, 2012. Proceedings
- Knowledge Based Systems in Medicine: Methods, Applications and Evaluation: Proceedings of the Workshop “System Engineering in Medicine”, Maastricht, March 16–18, 1989
- Defects and Damage in Composite Materials and Structures
- Nonlinear partial differential equations in engineering v.2
Extra resources for 24 worked engineering drawing examples : volume one
5. Now project these points to the plan and draw hidden details of intersection. 6. Complete views as shown (Note how the 7/l6" radius point is projected to the plan to locate the elliptical shaped view of the underside of the "U" duct. ). SOLUTION NO. 23 Plan on Arrow "C" PROBLEM NO. 2k The figure gives an incomplete elevation of a right circular cone with a circular tube entering as shown. Complete the elevation and add a plan on arrow "A" showing all lines of intersection accurately drawn. SOLUTION NO.
Draw curve as shown to complete one half of the development of the cone. SOLUTION NO. 15 0' Development of one Half of Oblique Cone PROBLEM NO. l6 The figure shows two incomplete views of a 3" dia. bar which has been turned in a lathe to produce a 1^" dia. portion at its end, eccentric to the 3" dia. part by -J". A form tool turns the 3 radius, concentric to the ijï" dia. portion, and blending tangentially into it. M Draw the elevation, end view, and plan, showing all the curves produced, accurately drawn in all views.
2k" Dia. The figure shows a truncated cone with a portion removed. Draw, full size, the view given, together with a plan and an elevation in the direction of the arrow. SOLUTION NO. 21 1. Draw the view given. 2. Divide distance "A into any number of parts, draw horizontals across, and number as shown. (Note how extra divisions have been made at the lower part, to accomodate more divisions at the radius). f 3. Draw circles in the plan, projected down from the elevation as shown. These circles represent plans of the sections at each of the horizontals drawn in 2.
24 worked engineering drawing examples : volume one by Jones, Antonia Jane